Celebrating 20 years of dance in Volusia County!!!Schedule listed above will end June 26th, 2021
Requirements: Students enrolled in ANY lyrical, pointe or competition team classes must also be enrolled in a ballet class of their level.
*All class time/ availability, subject to change ( See Policies: Canceled Classes for more information)
Summer Session will begin July 5th, 2021
- Please submit payment within a week of submitting registration.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Pre Registration fees discount will not be held for online registrations form if payment is not made before the offer ends.
- Payments can be made at the Dance Factory, Monday – Friday from 4 to 6 PM. Please drop payments in the drop box located in the lobby. Thank you
$35.00 Returning Students Registration Fee (per family)
$45.00 Registration Fee (per family)
Please Note: Registration (and Tuition) Fees are Non-Refundable.
We accept Cash, Personal Checks and/or Money Orders.
A $25.00 fee will be applied for any returned check (for any reason).
Payment can be mailed to: Dance Factory
Address: Dance Factory
104 East Knapp Ave.
Edgewater, FL 32132
- Entire facility will be sanitized in between classes.
- Studio refrigerator is not to be used by students. Please send an individual water bottle with student’s name on it.
- Staff will be disinfect all equipment, touch-surface, and all entry points before and after each class.
- Floors will be steam cleaned.
- Automatic Hand-sanitizer dispenser have been installed in the lobby and bathroom.
- Arrive at the Dance Factory dressed to dance.
- Mask are required. Mask are not provided.
- Dancer who have breaks between classes will need to wait in designated areas, and social-distancing rules will apply.
- All guest entering the Dance Factory are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Questions? Please call Miss Megan at 386.690.6167